Bombora’s inflatable PFD belts are United States Coast Guard Approved Type V PFDs. Perfect for paddle boarding, kayaking, canoeing, and inland boating and fishing, our PFDs are non-restrictive and provide a more comfortable and cool fit than bulky, foam life jackets. The manual pull-cord activates a CO2 gas cartridge and inflates the belt.
Bombora Wanderer – 16g PFD Belt
Our Fade Out collection is inspired by adventures at dusk and dawn, when the sun hits the horizon. Each gradient reflects a mood and a moment, moving from cool to warm to rasta-electric.
- Ultra-slim and lightweight design
- Easy pull-cord inflation
- Rigorously tested, USCG approved
- Zippered pocket
- Soft, breathable neoprene-style liner
- D-Ring attachments for small accessories
United States Coast Guard Approved Type V Manual Inflatable PFD Belt
- Approved for users 16 years and older
- Fits chest sizes 30-56”
- Pull-cord CO2 inflation provides 16.5 lbs of buoyancy
- Secondary oral inflation provides 29.5 lbs of buoyancy
- Buckle closure
- Product weight: 23.2 oz
- Product dimensions: 19 × 7.5 × 3 inches
- Safety Disclaimers: Inflatable PFDs are not for use during high-impact activities. Device is not armed upon purchase. Read instructions and arm properly prior to use. Device does not inflate automatically. Device must be worn to be legal. Inflatable PFDs are not recommended for nonswimmers.