Bombora’s inflatable PFD belts are United States Coast Guard Approved Type III PFDs. The 24 is a larger flotation device fit with a traditional life jacket design. Perfect for paddle boarding, kayaking, canoeing, and inland boating and fishing, our PFDs are non-restrictive and provide a more comfortable and cool fit than bulky, foam life jackets but provide full safety. The manual pull-cord activates a CO2 gas cartridge and inflates the belt.
Bombora’s inflatable personal flotation devices are designed with flexibility in mind and are non-restrictive so you can adventure with ease.
- Inflates into full life jacket
- Ultra-slim and lightweight design
- Easy pull-cord inflation
- Manual oral inflatable tube
- Rigorously tested, US Coast Guard Approved
- Front Attachment loop
- Zippered pocket
- Soft, breathable neoprene-style liner
- D-Ring attachments for small accessories
United States Coast Guard Approved Type III PFD
- Approved for users 16 years and older
- Universal size fits chest sizes 30-56”
- Provides 25 pounds of buoyancy when fully inflated
- CO2 cylinder for arming is located in the spare cylinder pocket inside of the beltpack
- Product weight: 1.50 pounds
- Product dimensions: 19 x 7 x 3 inches
- Safety Disclaimers: Inflatable PFDs are not for use during high-impact activities. Device is not armed upon purchase. Read instructions and arm
- properly prior to use. Device does not inflate automatically. Device must be worn to be legal. Inflatable PFDs are not recommended for nonswimmers.