Bombora’s inflatable PFD belts are United States Coast Guard Approved Type III PFDs. The 24 is a larger flotation device fit with a traditional life jacket design. Perfect for paddle boarding, kayaking, canoeing, and inland boating and fishing, our PFDs are non-restrictive and provide a more comfortable and cool fit than bulky, foam life jackets but provide full safety. The manual pull-cord activates a CO2 gas cartridge and inflates the belt.
Adventurer PFD Belt Type III
Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating(1 customer review)
Categories: Personal Flotation Device, Related
Bombora’s inflatable personal flotation devices are designed with flexibility in mind and are non-restrictive so you can adventure with ease.
- Inflates into full life jacket
- Ultra-slim and lightweight design
- Easy pull-cord inflation
- Manual oral inflatable tube
- Rigorously tested, US Coast Guard Approved
- Front Attachment loop
- Zippered pocket
- Soft, breathable neoprene-style liner
- D-Ring attachments for small accessories
United States Coast Guard Approved Type III PFD
- Approved for users 16 years and older
- Universal size fits chest sizes 30-56”
- Provides 25 pounds of buoyancy when fully inflated
- CO2 cylinder for arming is located in the spare cylinder pocket inside of the beltpack
- Product weight: 1.50 pounds
- Product dimensions: 19 x 7 x 3 inches
- Safety Disclaimers: Inflatable PFDs are not for use during high-impact activities. Device is not armed upon purchase. Read instructions and arm
- properly prior to use. Device does not inflate automatically. Device must be worn to be legal. Inflatable PFDs are not recommended for nonswimmers.
See It in Action
Ratings and Reviews
You may also like…
Wanderer PFD Belt Type VRated 5.00 out of 5$99.00
Dog Life Vests$65.00
This is a no brainer for anyone on the water.
Bought a few of the 24gram models for Paddleboarding and I’m impressed. I agree with everyone who says how well they fit and become something you forget you have on. I have to admit one night my curiosity of wanting to see one inflate got to me, so I jumped in and pulled the cord. Wow. It was really cool and within seconds I was floating with a comfortable life jacket on that more than easily kept me up.
Phil (verified owner) –